Created one more blog

The idea of creating a blog for my classmates came to my mind when I had a lot of informations to be conveyed to my classmates and all my 100 free messages of a day got cleared! Being a link between the placement office and the classmates is the main reason for creating the blog.


The new blog's address is: http://ece2010.blogspot.com.The new blog contains all the informations relevant to the placement activities of final year electronics and communication engineering students of SJCE Mysore, for the year 2009-10. It will be regularly updated as and when it's necessary.

I hope all my friends will obtain its maximum profit and get placed!!!

To check out the new blog, click here!

Comments

Nam said…
Hey dude, publish the names of those who got selcted too in that placement blog.
apart frm dat, dat blog s super helpful :)
Madhusoodan said…
@Nam:
Yeah, thanks for the suggestion; I've already inserted a gadget showing the name of the placed students!

Popular posts from this blog

Venugopalaswamy temple & KRS backwaters.

Logic and common sense

Does 'she' need reservation?